1) Ethnic jewelry. They look fabulous
with all outfits even traditional.
2) Peasant Skirts. They looked hot on people
of all sizes.
3) H&M. The true definition of "the
look for less."
4) Metallics. When worn well, looked fabulous.
I especially loved the embellished bags.
5) Military-inspired jackets.
1. Chinese slippers - I hope they
don't transfer over into 2006
2. The return of Ugg - and every other Eskimo
boot-like derivative. Y'all need to pay the Eskimos
for setting the standard
3. Dreadlocks - They've been around but exploded
4. Hipsters/Hippies/everything in between - '05
saw the return of the hipster in a MAJOR MAINSTREAM
way, its now trendy to wear a s/medium shirt for adude.
5. Mohawks - Diddy didn't start this
1) Give it up for Large Handbags -
You can carry your entire life with you in one of
these hot, fashionable accessories
2) Large Shades - Wonderful accessory for hiding
your tired eyes from the world or covertly checking
out cuties. Plus, you'll be the center of attention
3) Cowboy boots - I don't care what some people
say, these boots are hot. You can tuck them into a sexy
pair of jeans or simply wear them underneath your jeans.
Any style, they rock.
4) Baby tees- These aint never going out of style.
Wear them to a club/party with a good pair of jeans
and sexy heels or to class with a pair of converse sneaks,
you'll look hot regardless.
1. Message Bracelets - Popularized
by lance Armstrong, this bracelet caught on so quickly
it was rare to see someone NOT wearing one. Yeah, I
have a few of them myself.
2. Indian Slippers - You know those sequined
slippers that everyone seemed to be wearing these days?
no, not the chinese one, the ones with the pointed toes.
They were both stylish and very comfortable.
3. Frankie B Jeans - Only the best cut jeans
on the market. I love the fact that its low rise and
4. Antik Denim Jeans- Embroided jeans with lots
of intricate detail. A must have for women with style.
5. Dior Lace - The new craze among the "It"
women in Nigeria. Dior Lace is very elegant, stylish
and glamorous depending on style. It is also surprisingly
comfortable because we all know how uncomfy heavy lace
1. Sean John - White, black, hispanic
doesn't wear this brand or want to?
2. Louis Vuitton - The purses are enough to make
this company crack the top 5.
3. Vera Wang - Shoes, shoes, and shoes
love'm ladies, keep rockin'em.
4. Versace - when you see that spectacular dress
with the open back, the too-high slit, or the waistline
.know that Versace was behind that.
5. Armani - If you want a suit
men you know
who you want making it.